Location: Bellevue, Washington, United States, 98004
Req ID: 286
Discovery hires the very best and brightest talent who are enthusiastic and passionate to fulfill the company's mission of empowering people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity.
In exchange for their talent and drive, employees are provided with an engaging, diverse workplace and the resources they need to learn, thrive and grow in their careers.
The Data & Strategic Insights team enables a holistic 360 view of the consumer and content for the entire Discovery organization. The team leverages a central research model with shared data and analytics services that can be accessed by all consumer-facing business functions. Using big data platforms, data warehousing and business intelligence technology, audience data, advanced analytics, data science, visualization, and self-service analytics, this team creates a shared, cohesive language with standardized data, metrics, and reporting to enable a global research community.
The Analytics Implementation Engineer supports enterprise-wide development of data tracking solution across all digital properties. We are looking for that unique individual who is technically savvy enough to enjoy developing and testing code, but also interested in working directly with people - specifically product and content site owners - to guide them through implementation of the various tools we support.
1. Development, documentation and enablement of website, mobile web and mobile application tracking standards for All of Discovery Inc's digital properties including but not limited to; Discovery, HGTV, TLC, Food Network, MotorTrend, ID, OWN, GolfTV, Eurosport, DPlay.
2. Support Discovery's developer community for problems that arise beyond tier 1 support.
3. Industry research on new methods of tracking and best practices related to mobile and connected TV technology.
4. Data integrity and implementation validation.
5. The ability to work on several projects at once, while effectively managing your time and consistently meeting deadlines for deliverables is key.
6. Promote Analytics implementation standards across all Discovery digital properties worldwide through knowledge sharing, round table discussions, UAT, defining governance practices, and documentation support.
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to HR@discovery.com.