Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- Participates in development planning of development strategies to ensure study designs are consistent with program objectives and meet regulatory and marketing needs.
- Identifies appropriate statistical methodology needed to meet study objectives.
- Models and mines large healthcare and genomic data sets to generate insights that help improve or develop new products.
- Conducts power and sample size estimation.
- Contributes to decision making on design and data collection ensuring consistency with trial objectives.
- Writes the statistical aspects including the statistical analysis plan of clinical study protocols.
- Appropriately analyzes data and interpret results.
- Prepares reports to effectively communicate results of clinical trials to the project team, senior management, and/or investigators.
- Performs peer review of protocol, statistical analysis plan, trial report, and other major deliverables including publications.
- Conducts research on statistical methodology, find solutions to various technical problems, adapts known methods, and develops new methods.
Physical and Mental Job Requirements
- Requires a M.S. in statistics/biostatistics
- Ideally with 1+ year of experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical environment
- Proficiency in data cleaning, data mining and data visualization
- Strong programming skills using SAS (required & certification preferred), R, and others
- Experience and knowledge in design, analysis, and reporting of clinical trials
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under tight timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Must have the flexibility to work extra hours to meet corporate and departmental goals
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.