Local/ Regional CDL A Driver
Vintners Logistics located in Kennewick WA provides Warehousing, Transportation & Value Added Services for the wine industry and food processors. We are seeking to add a full time CDL A driver to our Kent, WA location to better serve our customers. We are seeking more than a truck driver; we are seeking a professional employee dedicated to Safety, Service and Sanitation. Driving truck is an important part of the job, but not the only one.
We are a growing small business that continues to seek qualified long term employees who are passionate about providing services for our customers. We in turn will provide a great place to work, wonderful customers, safe equipment, training and a competitive wage and benefit package. Driver to be home most nights and off weekends (exception: Saturdays during wine grape harvest).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- FMSCA Compliant
- Pre/ Post Trip equipment inspection
- HOS Compliant
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Loading & unloading of freight with forklift and or pallet jack
- TL and LTL routes, Lift-gate
- Hand truck, some routes require pallet breakdown
- Other duties as assigned…
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Class A CDL
- 2 yrs verifiable experience driving Truck & Trailer
- Must be able to pass Pre- Employment Drug screen and at random
- Ability to work independently as this will be a satellite location.
- Can lift and bend to handle heavy items such as barrel, approx. 120 lbs
- Strong willingness to work, self-motivated.
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must possess basic writing skills
- Must be able to communicate in English
- If Bilingual in Spanish, that would be very beneficial!
We pay our drivers by the hour, Overtime, Heath Insurance, 401k plan, PTO and more. If you are interested in joining our family please apply.