|Employer||Coroplast Tape Corporation|
At Coroplast, we have a saying; If you drive a car or truck, we're probably in it!. Coroplast Tape Corporation is a global leading manufacturer of technical adhesive tape. Our unique company culture is one that promotes innovation and continuous improvement at all levels of the organization. In addition to our internal culture, we are positive corporate citizen and are strong advocates for our local community.
You will provide leadership to personnel within the Team to identify opportunities to meet company objectives for creation of value, supply chain improvement and internal/external customer satisfaction. As an integral part of the team, this position directs and coordinates activities of scheduling essential freight; customs & duty issues; keeping production supplied; and leading day to day activities of teams engaged in Coroplast's success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, you must be self-motivated and be able to execute stated outcomes consistently in an independent manner.
• Coordinate supply chain using SAP and best practices.
• Prepare compliance documents needed for USMCA and maintain accurate quality system documents
• Import/Export management: Tariffs, certificate of origin, broker interface, HTS codes, etc.
• Manage material supply and storage to support production and interact with other departments
• Lead 5S, 8-Deadly Forms of Waste, Continuous Improvement activities with team
• Address and continuously improve any departmental safety and housekeeping issues
• Provide customer support as needed and perform other duties as required or assigned.
You will be successful if you believe in our values:
• Respect and encourage others
• Continuous Learning
• Customer Service
• Use of the most up to date technology
You meet our qualifications when you can demonstrate:
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University, or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, preferably most current Office tools(Microsoft Word document processing software, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook); Internet Explorer browser software; and Adobe Acrobat; familiarity with document and data management software is a plus..
Directly leads and develops employees, including training, setting expectations, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance/auditing; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
What you earn is:
• Employer 401K and HSA Match
• 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
• Competitive Salary
• Company paid short/long term disability insurance and life insurance as well as free YMCA membership
If this is you, come join our team where we strive to continuously improve both products and processes with a mix of passion and pragmatism, utilizing our pioneering spirit in an entrepreneurial culture bringing unique offers to market.
Position Summary: Directs and coordinates activities of scheduling incoming and outgoing freight; scheduling of production equipment and raw materials; and manage day to day activities of workers engaged in operating forklifts on all shifts to store and ship products by performing the following duties personally.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to, stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, carry up to 50 pounds, push and pull occasionally up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.