Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a market leading contract manufacture of capital equipment in the Food processing, Pharmaceutical processing, Industrial process, and Vacuum process equipment markets. We have a long history as a family owned, privately held, values-based company of approximately 300 employees and growing. Our team manufactures and distributes products to our customers worldwide. We are looking to add a motivated individual to our manufacturing team.
• Previous experience running CNC machinery
• Must be able to run machines, change tools, make offsets, measure, and deburr parts
• Ability to read and understand tight tolerances, blueprints and fill out production SPC sheets
• Ability to multi-task and organize production workloads on multiple machines
• Positive attitude and pride of workmanship.
• Produces machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Sets-up mills or lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
Primarily looking for 2nd and 3rd shift
• Computer programming skills
• Programming knowledge with Fanuc controls a plus
• Mechanically inclined
• Knowledge of metal shop work
• Able to work effectively with little or no supervision
• Minimum of 5 years' setup experience on CNC machines
• Must be familiar with feeds and speeds
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to make sound decisions and accept responsibility
• Ability to work well with others
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Education or experience with machining operations.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Experience with gauging
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K with Match
Profit Sharing Program
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short-Term Disability
Employer paid Life Insurance