Pr.business is a digital marketing agency headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. We're a passionate and committed group from all over the world, coming together to help small to medium sized businesses stand out locally. Listings, reviews, and ads are important to every business, and now every business can take control of its online reputation. We are seeking career minded professionals to join our rapidly growing team!
We are seeking an experienced Affiliate Manager who is an experienced professional who knows how to build the right affiliate program to reach more potential users and grow our business. The Business Affiliate Manager will build relationships with affiliates and networks as to leverage relationships with our partners and build the right affiliate program for us.
• Performance-based affiliate (CPA/CPL) marketing
• Proven record of prospecting for, recruiting, maintaining, and growing a network of affiliates
• Run and manage campaigns independently
• Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
• Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
• Ensure we communicate effectively to discuss the type of traffic generated and match the affiliate traffic to appropriate campaigns.
• Ensure the target demographic the affiliate has matches what the affiliate is looking for.
• Must possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization –
• Able to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment.
Compensation and Benefits
• $55k - $70k Salary based on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid vacation days
• Paid training
• Access to onsite gym with shower & locker facilities
Experience and Characteristics
• 4+ years in digital marketing and e-commerce, managing affiliate relationships
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
• Experience with networks, commission junction, click bank
• Working knowledge of SEO best practices
• Growth mindset and ambition to meet and exceed goals
• Data oriented with an interest in data and ability to synthesize data, from traffic numbers to revenue, to create a strategic action plan to drive revenue
• Ability to build and maintain product roadmaps, requirements, and user flows
• Knowledge of other digital media and research reporting tools
• Ability to forecast and track initiatives with minimal guidance
• A passion for data sets and problem solving
• The challenge of optimizing the revenue potential excites you