The eMarketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and executing email marketing initiatives, consulting/recommending strategies and reporting back on campaign successes and failures. Prior experience managing email marketing for large companies is important. Must also have a good sense of design, project management and analytical abilities. Other qualifications include good organization communication and customer service skills.
- Create and execute email campaigns in conjunction with division goals and strategies.
- Work with local divisions to determine appropriate use for eMarketing, set goals and choose specific messages according to their needs.
- Interact with appropriate associates and ad agencies to obtain marketing information, graphics and copy points
- Create and distribute a variety of analysis reports to both the Division and Corporate MarCom Department.
- Build and manage campaigns for live email content within the LiveClicker/Realtime Email application
- Suggest eMarketing strategies to help improve performance on email campaigns based on past performance, best practices and new platform features.
- Responsible for setting up and managing A/B and multi-variant testing.
- Compile best practices from all eMarketing campaigns to share with stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with current eMarketing industry practices and technical growth.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio and Journey Builder to build, manage and deploy email campaigns, data extensions, and dynamic content
- 3+ years of prior internet marketing experience
- Firm understanding of CAN-SPAM compliance, email and digital marketing best practices, and mobile optimization strategies
- Proficiency with marketing automation technologies a plus some traditional media (print) marketing experience is a plus, but not required
Copywriting, technically proficient, organized, forward thinking, good communicator.
Program Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, basic HTML, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, and Dreamweaver