• Strong knowledge of Medicare Supplements.
• Plan, organize, and direct the daily remote Medicare Supplement sales.
• Meet or exceed sales goals within compliance and quality guidelines and expectations
• Protect consumer private information
• Assist in skills assessment by measuring and reviewing periodic performance, delivering feedback, assessing reactions, and responding appropriately.
• Analyze statistical reports and other documentation to identify trends and implement enhancements to overall performance.
• Maximize impact of financial performance.
• Work with internal business partners to proactively develop continuous quality improvement initiatives surrounding customer service and client satisfaction.
• Identify needs of Agents, Team Leads and agents to ensure they have the necessary tools to provide quality service and achieve goals. Make recommendations, and implement new processes and procedures.
• Develop and implement programs that enhance employee motivation and maintain a positive work environment.
• Communicate and implement, through staff meetings or one-on-one counseling sessions, company and/or Call Center policies and procedures.
• Assist VP of Corporate Sales in providing tactical planning to ensure quality interactions with clients and enhance overall operational effectiveness.
• Thinking critically on challenges, develop solutions, and implement them with a focus on consistent and sustained improvement
• Oversee and delegate projects assigned by the VP of Corporate Sales.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience or a combination of work experience.
• 7+ Years' experience in a Call Center operation leadership within a sales environment
• 4+ years' experience leading and coaching high performing sales teams
• Strong leader with a track record of developing individual and team skills and productivity
• Knowledge of internal computer/operating systems
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Budgeting and overall P & L management experience