Fraser is seeking a Licensed Clinical Program Manager for our Applied Behavior Analysis Program to support the staff in our program, the development of treatment goals for each child, group routines and activities, and training to support therapeutic staff. This role will provide supervision to multiple BCBA's, mental health assessments for clients, intervention, and consultation to individuals within the ABA program in the Fraser Autism Center of Excellence. We are seeking a Clinical Program Manager that would support our Coon Rapids site.
- Participate in diagnostic assessment,s behavior consultations, treatment planning and family therapy, and outpatient skills for clients with behavioral, emotional, and developmental concerns with an emphasis on autism
- Oversee the development of treatment goals for each child.
- Model and assist in effective conflict management
- Know and understand Fraser policies and procedures, DHS Rule 29, Medical Assistance, and other third party payer requirements. Provide services and documentation to meet these requirements
- Support the therapeutic program within the ABA group including routines, activities, and other therapeutic environment issues
- Participate in the development of the Fraser Autism Center of Excellence; underlying theory, training, operations, and services to ensure high quality and efficient ABA services
- Provide work direction and support to ABA direct care staff as needed
- In absence of BCBA, provide direct support to ABA client service needs
- Works with ABA Coordinator to assess next steps and availability for the intake of clients on waitlist
- Attend clinical staff meetings and provide input on peer reviews
Available Schedule and Locations:
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus
- Collaborative and relationship-oriented culture
- Established career ladders and internal promotional opportunities
- Career development in clinical competencies based on the American Psychological Association
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and generous paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance options for staff working 30+ hours per week
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Miscellaneous discounts (Verizon, Metro Pass, etc.)
- Full time, Monday-Friday, business hours
- Coon Rapids, MN
- MA, MS, or Ph.D
- Current Mental Health Professional Minnesota license (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW or LP)
- Willingness to pursue certification s a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), or currently certified
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license with an acceptable record.
- At leasttwo years of experience in treatment program leadership and coordination for children with ASD ore related diagnoses
- Proven ability to successfully manage and develop staff including coaching, performance management and clinical supervision
- Effective communication in the English language
- Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Referral bonuses; refer someone who is hired and both parties receive bonuses
- Ongoing training and career development; learn best practices adapted from the American Psychological Association
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority.We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually being updated based on current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at
or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!