# of Openings:
Finance & Accounting
About The Role:
ARC is looking for an Accountant III to join our team! As an Accountant III, you will support the Accounting Team with full cycle accounting duties that reside in the Cash Management, Accounts Receivables, or Accounts Payable functions. In this role, the work you will do is generally independent and collaborative in nature as you will contribute to moderately complex aspects of various projects. To be successfull in this position, you must respond well to tight deadlines, effectively multi-task, and take ownership of assignments.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us!
What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Collect and maintain financial data ensuring that all reporting is in compliance with departmental procedures and policies
- Create entries to record moderately complex business transactions and ensures proper recording in general ledger accounts utilized in financial statements
- Prepare moderately complex internal reports as required and provides support to internal and external auditors
- Reconcile moderately complex data/transactions to the general ledger
- Compile financial data to aid more senior accountants in preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
- Analyze costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations during the month-end close analytical procedures to support forecasting the future revenues and expenses (as applicable)
What We Can Offer You:
- Solid data analysis skills
- Proficient with accounting applications and software
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications that are used to create or maintain databases, design spreadsheets and create reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter; strong organizational and time management skills and proven ability to work independently
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with both internal and external customers
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity
- Knowledge of TD Bank eTreasury portal a plus
- Understanding banking services and experience with corporate treasury activities preferred
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply