Starting Pay at $17-20/Hour.
Join the Slumberland Furniture Team!
Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20 for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation.
Customer Experience Coordinator Job Highlights
Customer Experience Coordinator Job Duties
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24 hours of PTO given on first day
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
- DailyPay Available
- Free DashPass by DoorDash
- Generous Merchandise Discount
The Customer Experience Coordinator focuses on customer care and supports the Slumberland Promise through both sales and operations functions to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Customer Experience Coordinator Job Requirements
- Demonstrates with consistency the passion to provide best in class customer service by cultivating relationships, loyalty and uncompromised satisfaction
- Equipped and confident in utilizing effective communication techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, and entertain customers to assist in driving sales
- Real time decision making skills to balance customer expectations and handle complex customer situations
- Assist in store display and merchandising; support daily operations through merchandise maintenance and the flow of new furniture arrivals
- Assist store manager with the following as needed: interviewing, orientation, training and development, community engagement, bank deposits and other tasks as assigned
- Assist delivery teams with customer support in coordinating delivery and pick up activity
- High school diploma or GED; Post-secondary education preferred and/or supervisory experience
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook with proven success in office communication techniques
- Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate high level functioning in a fast paced environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays